EDA Business Analyst 100% (f/m/d)
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
The Digital Business Services (DBS) organization at METTLER TOLEDO delivers holistic technical solutions to support business productivity and provide an excellent customer experience. DBS services cover the entire spectrum from infrastructure to applications and from strategy to global operations.
Within our Business Applications and PLM Solutions department at our global operational headquarters in Greifensee, Zurich, we are looking for a passionate and motivated EDA Business Analyst 100%.
In this role, you are responsible for supporting the continous improvement of the processes, practices and automation in the area of Electrical & Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
- Identifies, develops, and supports business process changes
- Conducts detailed interrogation of customer needs and gathers functional / non-functional requirements to improve the productivity of the business in the area of EDA
- Works closely with the development team in the definition, refinement, implementation and testing of product backlog items
- Creates detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Tests against defined acceptance criteria acting as (or on behalf of) Product Owner
- Creates and maintains user manuals and process documentation
- Execute user trainings for new functionalities and refresh trainings
- Provides 3rd level support for complex issues to the EDA applications and related processes
- Collaborates closely with Solution Architects and Product Owners
- Support projects delivery during the various phases of implementation, testing and delivery to production
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent education
- At least 3 years of experience in an industrial global matrix environment
- Good knowledge of the the following tools: ECAD (EPLAN and Mentor Expedition are a plus),
- PLM system (Siemens Teamcenter is a plus)
- Ability to communicate across different teams and cultures (i.e. R&D and Operations)
- Independent, accurate way of working and understanding of complex processes and interdependencies, high problem solving ability
- Responsibilities sometimes require working during evenings and weekends
- Travel requirements up to 20%
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Equal Opportunity Employment
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.