At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Finance professionals use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments. Moreover, Evooq is organized according to a flat structure, through highly autonomous teams and by privileging trust and responsibility.
A Technical consultant at Evooq leads the technical implementation of our softwares onto our clients’ environment. You will work hand in hand with the clients technical teams and with the project manager. You will be responsible for software and system upgrades and technical support problem resolution.
You will be fully integrated into one of Evooq's team, with clients on-site visits necessary from time to time.
What you'll do:
- Support the client in the implementation of the necessary infrastructure.
- Manages and configures application releases (deployments and upgrades) or help the customer to do so.
- Configure the application according to the requirements provided by the Project Manager or the client / Assists client application management teams in the application setup.
- Interpret error logs and identify corrective actions to be taken / or support the client in this task. If necessary liaise with the Evooq product development teams.
- Maintain documentation related to the client's technical environment.
What you need:
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient.
- Strong leadership, management and customer service skills.
- Great analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation and user support principles and practices.
- Basic knowledge of network communications (http, SSL, be familiar with curl / wget, ...).
- Knowledge in SQL databases.
- Understanding of Docker ecosystem concepts.
- Basic knowledge of the Linux environment (scripting, env variables, ...).
- Experience with information system troubleshooting.
- French, native or fluent
Cool to have:
- Experience in banking softwares (Avaloq, Finnova, S2i ..) and knowledge in financial products and wealth management.
- Experience in training methodologies.
- We don't have managers, no hierarchy. Everyone is responsible and accountable.
- We like well-written, maintainable, testable, and extensible software. We really do.
- Employees have their say in roadmaps, schedules, features, and are listened to.
- The technology stacks are modern, reliable, scalable, and maintainable.
- You can choose your hardware / OS.
- If you're visiting your family and want to work a bit from abroad, you're fine.
- See more in our Culture manual