For our client we are looking for an R&D Integration Engineer for semiconductor chip manufacturing, with strong interpersonal skills and a considerable track record in semiconductor device development. With a focus on sustainable manufacturing of cutting-edge IGBT, MOSFET and Diode products, you will contribute to an agile team of world class experts in the field of power semiconductor components.
If you are ready to push power semiconductor technology to the next level join us!
R&D Integration Engineer for power semiconductors devices
- You will be responsible for process development and device integration in the complex manufacturing process of power semiconductor devices (Si & SiC).
- Define process platform portfolio, provide advanced technical solutions in a state-of-the-art cleanroom, and collaborate cross-functionally with the device and power module designers.
- Implement application tailored designs into robust process flows for reliable devices that meet the required performance and yield.
- Guide internal as well as external manufacturers towards new products, designs, and improvements of existing technology in a goal-oriented and efficient manner.
- Identify and secure critical intellectual property and contribute to ensure IP clearance for volume manufacturing.
- Understand, anticipate, and improve challenges in the process flow of existing technology and assure a reliable manufacturing process.
- You establish key partnerships with universities and industry and expand the company’s business network.
- An exciting opportunity
- Attractive compensation
- Training courses to maintain proficiency
- Good work life balance
- Modern workplace
- Your basis is a PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or a similar field with excellent knowledge in semiconductor device physics.
- Beyond that, you bring several years of experience in academia or industry in cleanroom processing and device manufacturing.
- You are an experienced project manager with a strong skill set in technical reporting, risk mitigation, and schedule optimization.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a team player and a strong communicator; you convince us with your passion and dedication to improve power semiconductor chip technology.