System Engineer / SQL Administrator
Contract Workload Start of employment Permanent 100% Immediately or by arrangement
About Bell Food Group
The roots of our company stretch back to 1869 when Samuel Bell opened his first butcher's shop in the inner city of Basel.
Nowadays, with over 12,000 employees at 63 sites in 15 countries and a broad product portfolio, we are one of the leading food producers in Europe and the market leader in Switzerland.
Millions of consumers enjoy pleasurable moments and increased quality of life every day with our products from fresh meats, poultry, charcuterie and seafood as well as ultra-fresh, fresh and non-perishable convenience food products.
Would you like to develop your skills and competencies, take on responsibilities and have further multiple career opportunities? If so, you have come to the right place.
About the role:
Are you interested in developing yourself as part of a real specialist team in the areas of SQL Server Administration and in shaping the digital future of the Bell Food Group together with your colleagues in IT? Then we look forward to hearing from you, because your new team is waiting for you.Play an active role in shaping the future:
- Installing, configuring and administering the SQL server infrastructure
- Be responsible for the administration of SharePoint farms (SharePoint SE, SharePoint Online)
- Administering the VMware VDI and Citrix infrastructure
- Managing file server authorizations
- Provide support in the area of Identity and Access Management
- Support your team mates in system and network monitoring
- Provide 2nd level support for support requests from the entire Bell Food Group
- Support and further development of 1st level support
- Lead and manage of sub-projects in the area of responsibility
- On-call service as required
- You have successfully completed your training as an IT specialist for systems engineering or corresponding further training courses
- You have proven expertise in the areas of Microsoft products (client and server) in SQL administration
- Your quality awareness is high and you can draw on a wide range of experience in dealing with customers and needs analysis
- You are fluent in German (spoken and written) and your English skills are at a good level
- You are proactive and dynamic in an interdisciplinary, modern and agile team.
- You are not afraid of being on call, because you like to work flexibly
- Work with passionate and diverse team that works towards a common goal ?
- Have a chance to develop your career in a secure and crisis-proof environment. We offer internal language and other trainings as well as support external education ??
- Work in a hybrid environment and benefit from 25 days of vacation ?
- Benefit from Coop discounts, Reka checks and the Bell outlet right next door ?
- Enjoy the lunch break with your team in our Bell restaurant at discounted prices. Free fruits, soups, salad and tea included ?
- Affordable parking lots (30 CHF per month) and public transport discount ?
- Train at 350 selected sports and fitness facilities with a discounted Fitpass subscription ????
We look forward to getting to know you! ?
Please note: We are only able to accept applicants that are eligible to work in Switzerland (EU/EFTA).
We also accept only direct applications and will reject suggestions from recruiting agencies.
Gain further insights into our company:
Hinweis: Sie können pro Feld maximal eine Datei hochladen (Ausnahme "Sonstiges", hier ist das Hochladen von maximal fünf Dateien möglich). Maximale Grösse aller Dateien: 10 MB.
Ihre Unterlagen erreichen uns ausschliesslich im pdf-Format, ihr persönliches Foto auch in den gängigen Bildformaten (jpg, jpeg, png).
(Einen kostenlosen pdf-Konverter finden Sie hier.)
Hier können Sie Ihre Unterlagen klassisch übermitteln.
Ich habe die Datenschutzbestimmungen gelesen und akzeptiert:
Sie haben Fragen oder Anregungen zu Ihrer Bewerbung? Oder Schwierigkeiten beim Hochladen Ihrer Unterlagen? Dann teilen Sie uns diese mit: email@example.com