Process Engineer Injection Molding
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a globally leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 103 countries, manufactures in over 400 factories, and develops innovative technologies for customers around the world that facilitate the sustainable transformation of the construction and transportation industries. With more than 33,000 employees, the company generated annual sales of CHF 10.5 billion in 2022.
For our Engineering Team in Widen (ZH), Switzerland, or Saintes, Belgium, we are looking for an independent, communicative and open-minded Process Engineer Injection Molding (m/w/d).
- First point of contact for our suppliers
- Support our production sites in other regions in all tasks related to process engineering and manufacturing
- Responsible for all tasks linked to the Industrialization Engineer such as tooling status tracking, process validations, design/tooling changes, packaging trials, PFMEA, process guidelines
- Support the material development and evaluate new manufacturing technologies
- With a travel frequency from 40% to 60% you visit our suppliers
- Degree in civil engineering or a comparable qualification in a technical or business field
- Practical experience in injection molding (ideally on 2k molding and family tools)
- Strong communication skills (internal/external)
- Hands-on and pragmatic personality
- Fluent in English, German and/or French would be an advantage
- Has a driver's licence (Cat. B)
Sika Spirit- a unique company culture which fosters an environment of support and respect, sustainability and integrity and the courage to innovate
The location Widen (near Zurich) is very easy to reach by public transport or by car
Free parking spaces are available
Very attractive pension fund model for independent premium selection
Canteen discount to ensure healthy sustenance
Free coffee, tea & water
We look forward to receiving your application!
We welcome all direct applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion, age & identity.
For further information about this position, please contact Andrea Lauener, HR Manager (+41 79 598 08 48).