Senior DevSecOps Engineer (Ref. 2368)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Senior DevSecOps Engineer at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are an experienced professional, who is capable of taking holistic perspective alongside our growing IT environment and provide guidance and consulting by maintaining and improving development, processes and tools.
- Writing and improving shell scripts to enable CI/CD process optimization
- Enabling application deployment by checking and writing Openshift scripts
- Maintaining development tools (build tools, IDEs, containers, etc.)
- Supporting developers alongside the development cycle adhering best practice and company standards including the respective documentation
- Tuning and engineering tools (Logs, ETL, API Management, noSQL databases, etc.)
- Analyzing and optimization of application sizing
- Conducting root cause analysis
- University degree (university / FH) in any IT Area or completed apprenticeship or similar banking education
- At least 3 years of practical experience as DevSecOps Engineer
- Practical experience with at least one CI/CD tool (preferably: Azure DevOps) as well as with Kubernetes (preferably: Openshift), containerization and shell script
- Experience as a developer (desirable with Microsoft .NET) and experience with at least one of these technologies: Elasticsearch; MongoDB; Redis; Kafka; any API Management tool
- Ability to analyze system environments with a holistic view
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.