Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
YOUR CAPCO DAY
- Responsible for software development, project design, code reviews, testing and bug fixes in on-prem and Cloud ecosystem
- Define unit test cases and execute unit test software components. Work with other team members to ensure testing is accurate and complete
- Good command on preparation of software components/ technical artifacts and its maintenance
- CI/CD for Execution, Deployments and continuously implement of features
- large data platform infrastructure building/maintaining hands-on experience
- Experience with Designing distributed systems, new Technology adaptation, advance skills in Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Banking data products, or financial sector in general, dealing with sensitive data
- latest industry developments and technology trends awareness to design new features/capabilities
- Excellent English is must with German is a plus
- Hands-on experience in solution design, development, implementation of multi-environment cloud solutions on AWS with the following technologies (S3, SQS, Lambda, DMS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeCommit, and Glue)
- proficiency in Java and Python, RESTful API and WS
- Hands on experience with Big Data on-prem architecture with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch along with Exposure in Cloud Ecosystem
- Experience on data Platforms based on data lakes
- Experience using serialized data formats , JSON, XLM and historization concepts
- Know-how in working of agile project management/SAFe
- Hands-on experience in any of Cloudera Data Science Workbench, Pyspark, AWS Sagemaker
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.