We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Sample Coordinator to join our client, UCB's Biomanufacturing facility in Bulle, Switzerland. This role is integral to the site improvement program, ensuring compliance with health authority regulations and company quality guidelines.
- Ability to create quality documents (Protocols, reports, etc);
- In this role, you will coordinate site and investigation sampling activities, manage sampling schedules, and oversee sample collection and distribution;
- Your expertise in cold chain sample storage and transfer within a GMP regulated environment will be crucial to our operations;
- If you have a strong ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple assignments with challenging deadlines, we would love to hear from you.
- This is a mid-level career opportunity for those who have at least 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive work environment;
- We are motivated to fill this position promptly and look forward to welcoming a new member to our team.
You can visit UCB's site HERE
we can offer you a new challenge in a diverse and innovative environment. Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application.