GF Piping Systems is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Schaffhausen (Switzerland). The division is a leading supplier of piping systems made of plastics and metal. GF Piping Systems focuses on system solutions and high-quality components for the safe transport of water, chemicals and gases, as well as corresponding services. In over 100 countries through its own sales companies and representative offices and with more than 30 production sites in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, GF Piping Systems supports customers in the fields of utility, industry, and building technology.
To support our Global Information Services team in Schaffhausen we are looking for a motivated and open-minded personality. In your role as VoIP Engineer / Project Manager you will have global responsibility for the topic of communication. In consultation and cooperation with the other GF divisions, departments and external service providers, you will drive communication at GFPS to the next level.
VoIP Engineer and Project Manager vor MS Teams VoIP Global IT (m/f/d)
- Global responsibility for VoIP and Contact Center applications
- Responsible for the global rollout of the migration from PBX to MS Teams VoIP
- Document and provide best practice recommendations on Microsoft Teams migration scenarios, coexistence, and interoperability for the company's end customers and partners
- Design, administration, operation, and further development of VoIP and Contact Center
- Technical and financial supervision and optimization
- Moderation and advancement of sales and business-facing interfaces (e.g. CRM)
- Collaborate with sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer discovery and scoping meetings
- Coordinate between internal departments and external service providers
- Completed studies (Uni/ETH, FH) in the field of business informatics, computer science, or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in an IT environment
- Project management experience in complex, large-scale projects
- Extensive knowledge of voice-over-IP architectures (especially Microsoft Teams) is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 product family (architecture, technical functionality, Teams tenant administration)
- Knowledge of telephone systems/SBC (e.g., Audiocodes, Avaya) is a big plus
- Knowledge of contact center applications (e.g., Luware) is a plus
- A high degree of personal responsibility, independence, and confident demeanor
- Goal orientation, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We offer you a very interesting and flexible challenge in a globally operating company.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application.
For additional information please contact Mr. René Paparusso, Talent Acquisition Manager, phone +41 (0)52 631 37 86.
+41 52 631 37 86
Georg Fischer Rohrleitungssysteme AG, Schaffhausen