Stadler has been building trains for over 75 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In 2017 Stadler established an independent, international centre of competence for signalling technology. Today, several teams of highly qualified engineers research and develop signalling solutions in Wallisellen. These include solutions in the areas of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC). Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
- Create test scenarios, test cases and test scripts and execute them in simulated and laboratory environment
- Ensure that the design and customer requirements are correctly translated into all test plans and procedures
- Identify and select simulators and other test equipment needed to perform testing
- Execute system test procedures, record test results, and create test reports including functional test reports, integration test reports, performance test reports (i.e. robustness, endurance, and redundancy) in the factory and in the field Identify, analyze and report defects
- Collaborate closely with the other teams - Requirements Engineering, Development Teams
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science or another scientific area
- ISTQB (International Software Qualification Testing) Foundation Level certificate preferred
- Professional experience in the industry and experience in testing of complex railway signalling systems is preferred
- Prior CBTC experience is an asset
- Knowledge of tools brings an advantage: IBM (DNG,RQM,CCM), SVN
- Experience with Python scripting language , PLC programming language
- Testing experience in systems with SIL 1,2,3,4 and good understanding of the EN50128:2011 is preferred
- Interested in establishing new solutions and applying new technologies and methods
- Be proactive and team player
- Good command of English is mandatory; German language is not mandatory
International dynamic environment with start-up character and high diversity. We create new solutions close to the pulse of the future and actively shape the future of rail transport. We offer a varied and exciting field of activity with plenty of room for flexibility and development.
I am happy to help
HR Business Partner
phone +41 44 878 82 77
Where we need you
Testing, CBTC, engineering, signalling system,
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.