Pilot Plant Operator (f/m/d) 23030
Solvias is a world leading Swiss CRO/CMDO in contract research, development (Process R&D) and manufacturing (ISO, GMP). Our Products & Manufacturing Services Unit excels as a service provider in custom synthesis, catalysis and crystallisation development, as well as a producer and distributor of ligands & catalysts for homogeneous catalysis. With our excellent infrastructure and unparalleled expertise of many years, we develop and produce a large variety of chemical substances and products for companies in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, biotech, materials chemistry and fine chemicals industries.
Are you ready to be an important part for our client's kick-off to the first clinical trials?
- Pilot plant Operations
- Execution of organic synthesis work on a kilo-laboratory scale
- Registration and administration of chemicals and reagents in LIMS
- Application of analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, LCMS and NMR)
- Documentation of experimental data in the electronic laboratory notebook
- Responsibility of instrument administration in LIMS
Your qualifications and attributes
- We are looking for team players, who want to share their knowledge with our team and improve their personal capabilities
- Background as a chemical laboratory technician in organic chemistry or a related field
- ISO Experience, GMP is a big advantage
- Good skills in process development and process optimization
- Experience in the safe scaling of reactions from g to multi-kg scale
- Solid knowledge of analytical equipment (HPLC, GC, etc.)
- Knowledge of common basic operations in a synthesis laboratory(e.g. column chromatography, crystallization, extraction, etc.)
- Very good English, German is an advantage
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company that values respect, responsibility, and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open to feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.
Does this appeal to you?