Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We help our clients accelerate their transformation to adapt new technologies, make better use of data, find new ways of acquiring and retaining customers, increase automation and drive innovation. This is an exciting time as our clients have to deal with a rapidly changing demographic, ever shorter cycles of technological evolution and growing ecosystems in which our clients still need to find their positions. Legacy technologies, manual processes and a culture geared more towards perfection than speed impact customer experience, limit distribution and create talent acquisition and retention issues.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
As the Head of IT customer project delivery, you will be responsible for any IT architecture and solution engineering activities. You will lead and coaching a team of architects and engineers to ensures that our technical architecture, design, development, and delivery activities aligns with our strategic offering and ensures the successful delivery of customer solutions.
- Leading principal software engineers and technology specialists to create and deliver innovative end-to-end solution designs for products that meet the requirements of the clients while maintaining the overall integrity of the technology systems estate
- Managing the day-to-day operational and administrative activities being SPOC for topics such as strategy, research, architecture, delivery, nearshore coordination, and contract management with our external business partners
- Ensuring the architecture and engineering branch is resourced to meet the demands of the agreed organizational objectives (recruiting, onboarding, coaching, training)
- Supporting making good investment decisions such as building solutions in house, buying off-the-shelf or partnering with 3rd parties
- Working on customer proposals, responding RfPs, creating offerings with focus on technical aspects, and compiling sales and marketing documentations
WHAT YOU'LL BRING WITH YOU
- 5+ years of experience with proven track record and strong skills in various technologies, agile software development disciplines, leadership, team management, and staff development.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, technology focused organisation within financial services industry.
- Experience in supporting sales and business development in technical and delivery aspects.
- Ability to lead, work with, and influence the work of teams of multi-disciplinary individuals and ensure that they work together to deliver successful outcomes for both IT and the business, along with key architectural objectives.
- Fluent in German and English
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including up to 30 vacation days, 42 hours workweek & flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.