As a Development Automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to join our growing IT Engineering & Development team. We greatly focus on improving the products and applications of the Bank and further enhance the capabilities and efficiency of our IT landscape. In this regard, we are looking for an expert who will play a leading role in bringing our tools and automation capabilities of our delivery model to the next level. You will be designing, developing and testing highly automated solutions for deployment and service orchestration ensuring reliability, scalability and good performance of our services. You will also have the chance to design and implement best practices that will make the development cycles shorter, achieving a leaner and more efficient delivery of our software and configuration changes, as well as minimizing deployment risks and effort.
- Design and manage the toolset related to the software development lifecycle
- Develop a highly automated CI/CD platform to reduce manual operational tasks via testing and deployment automation
- Deliver deployment strategies focused on reliability, automation, maintainability and security improving performance, fault tolerance and deployment velocity
- Adopt and maintain tools to support the developers via automated alerting mechanisms
- Analyze complex systems and apply best practices implementing improvements and enhancements
- Coach other team members to adopt more modern technologies and ways of working
- Engage with other stakeholders to identify new or alternative solutions improving our infrastructure
- Master or Bachelor in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
- 5+ years hands-on experience on deployment tools, configuring and maintaining monitoring and alerting dashboards in a DevOps, DevSecOps or Engineering role, preferably in various technology stacks
- Knowledge of best practices on performance, reliability, availability and security of complex and concurrent systems; experience with cloud computing platform concepts and solutions; familiar with concepts like Infrastructure as Code, API Management, OWASP, Server Provisioning
- Experience using applications containerization/orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Advanced Unix-like OS and bash scripting skills and hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins/Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory, SonarQube, ArgoCD, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with Configuration Management tools - Terraform, Ansible, Chef/Puppet and also with monitoring, observability and visualization tools - Grafana, Prometheus, ELK stack
- Software development experience with high-level languages like Java, Python etc.
- Team player who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations, not afraid to take end-to-end ownership of tasks and responsibilities while displaying genuine commitment
- Good communication skills and an open style to provide transparency to management
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of financing solutions and services. Our product range includes consumer finance products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards and the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing as well as deposit and savings products.
We have our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches, online distribution, as well as credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 40 different countries. In September 2019, we successfully completed our takeover of consumer credit provider cashgate. We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.