Join this highly prestigious international NGO and strengthen their Security Operations Center as SOC Analyst with your Cyber Security Expertise.
Position: SOC Analyst
Desired Start: ASAP (March 2021)
Contract duration: 12 months, until end of Feb 2022, extension possible
Location: Zurich/Basel (remote work from abroad will not be possible)
• Providing SOC Tier1/2 analysis work, handling alerts, triage of cases and incidents within the Cyber Security Operations team.
• Familiarity of working with SIEM (preferably Splunk, IBM QRadar or Azure Sentinel).
• Experience of handling Incidents to resolution and participating in threat hunting activities
• Knowledge of network protocols (http ,dns, LDAP, FTP, etc)
• Knowledge of networking (Firewalls, NGFW, IPS/IDS, packet captures)
• Knowledge of Log analysis and Digital Forensics.
• Familiarity with Cloud security services (Preferably Microsoft Azure)
• Basic programming knowledge is desirable (PowerShell, Python or Java) to assist with automation of SOC tasks.
- Some experience with Terraform or Ansible
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.