Bobst is looking to hire a New Project Manager
for our New Product Introduction (NPI) to support the growth and innovation strategies of its Business Unit Printing &
Converting.In this role, the candidate will be responsible to lead and deliver New Product Introduction (NPI) as well as machine cost reduction projects. He will report directly to the Product Line Director.
Would you join an inspiring an innovative company, shaping the future of the packaging industry in our Headquarters in Mex? Key Responsibilities
- Deliver project scope on time, to cost and at the required level of quality (project and product)
- Track benefit realization
- Build and maintain relationships with sponsors and stakeholders
- Lead a cross-functional project team including external partners
- Plan and integrate project activities and work streams
- Monitor and communicate progress and expenses to provide visibility
- Escalate issues proactively to provide transparency, and propose solutions
- Respond to changes and manage risks
- Actively contribute to the development of the global Business Unit PMO.
"End-to-end" project management expertise in the context of new product introduction Strong ability for cross-functional integrationExcellent communication skills Proactive work style, reliable and accountableStrong leadership skills, acting with transparency and openness.
.Education and experience
- Minimum Engineer or Master of Science degree in Engineering, Technology or Science
- PMP/PMI, PRINCE or equivalent certification, AGILE a plus
- Fluent French and English, German is a plus
- 5 years proven experience as project manager leading NPI projects, preferably industrial machine development.
Do you see yourself as an experienced Project Manager with a broad and well-rounded set of skills, a high level of energy and enthusiasm, flexibility and organizational savvy to take over this challenge, across cultures and borders in a matrix organization, and thrive in a time-boxed industrial environment? If so, we would be pleased to receive your application.
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.