VISIONAPARTMENTS has specialized in the rental of furnished apartments with service and style since 1999. With its portfolio of 2'500 owned and self-designed apartments it is a global player in this industry. Through its state-of-the-art inhouse developed IT applications and a global platform howoffers over 1'200'000 serviced apartments in the world’s business cities.
To further grow as well as develop our business, we are seeking a new Group Head of Real Estate Development International in Zürich.
The new Group Head of Real Estate Development International has a proven track-record in the fields of Architecture, Project-Management, Logistics, Purchase and Openings of New Buildings.
Developing of architectural projects. Providing all architectural activities which are needed on a development of a new and existent projects.
- Layout Development
- Construction Permission
- Construction Plans
- Project monitoring, leading, coordinating
- Existing Building Plans
- Navision Architecture Plans / Data
- Project Support
- Supporting Development Projects
- Supporting Purchasing/Logistical Projects
- Supporting all kind of Projects (Architecture Part)
- Concepts, planning
- New Layouts
Purchase, Logistic & Design Development:
Ensure all kind of needed purchase activities for the operational and development Part of VISIONAPARTMENTS.
- Recurrent Purchase
- Operative Purchase
- Project Purchase
- Innovative Purchase
- Operational, Project, General Logistic
- Import / Export
- Furnishing and Refurnishing
- Planning, coordinating, purchasing, logistic
- Design Development
- Developing of New VISIONAPARTMENT Concepts
- Developing suppliers
- Supply Chain Management
Ensure the full project management of developed project real estate and others.
General responsibilities of Project Management
- Budget and Action Plan (Deadline) responsibility
- On time opening responsibility
- Quality and Requirements responsibility
Leading of Project Teams
- Leading of internal Project Teams / Departments
- Leading of external Partners, Consultants and Support Teams
- Leading the operational Rollout with all Departments
Finance Controlling / Budget responsibility.
- Project Finance Controlling
- Budget responsibility
- Additional Costs responsibility
- Reporting to CEO/Chairwoman
- Reporting to Project Teams
- Responsible of the planning, coordination, and implementation
- Process controlling until the opening.
- Reporting to the CEO about status and further action
Construction / New Location / Building Projects
Different approaches of constructing
- Internal General Contractor / Project Management of the whole construction
- External General Contractor
- Delivery Management
- Construction Project Management with own employees
- Landlord responsibility
Development / Innovation Projects
- All kind of projects which depends the Development Department
- Strategically Projects
- New Business Development Projects
Formal education and certification (degree):
- Architecture experience in commercial projects
- Technical basic education (construction, industry, mechanic etc.)
- Business Economic Degree (HF,FH,MBA,EMBA, Ing.)
- Project Management Degree
Knowledge and experience:
- Business Economic experience on Management Level
- Business Development experience with the focus on real estate and construction
- Construction experience theoretical and practical
- Founded theoretical and practical project management experience.
- Project Management practical Experience in middle to big projects (5-150Mio. Construction/Real Estate Projects)
Language requirements (A1-C2):
- CAD Software (ArchiCAD, BIM, AutoCAD)
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Preferred: Navision
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A very dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Centrally located office in the heart of Zürich
- International team
- Free nights at Visionapartments and 30% discount for employees
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, along with a cover letter, outlining their relevant qualifications and experience. Please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line "Group Head of Real Estate Development - [Your Name]."