Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
- Full responsibility for the execution of mechanical Building Services lots (HVAC, louvers, plumbing etc.) in alignment with the technical project manager
- Preparation of tender and procurement documentation
- Conceptual engineering for the defined scope
- Selection, negotiation and expediting of selected suppliers from tender stage to execution and erection
- Close collaboration with arrangement planning, civil, electrical, and process departments
- Support of the Building Services Manager
- Mechanical engineer with 3+ years' experience as HVAC, project, or design engineer, preferably in the energy plant sector
- Sound knowledge of the above-mentioned lots and components
- Experience in procurement and supplier negotiation
- Very good (written) communication and negotiation skills combined with a precise work methodology
- Proactive, self-driven personality who enjoys working in diverse teams
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.