- Your role includes technical and management responsibilities
- Within your management scope, you coordinate and dispatch activities as well as manage priorities amongst members of your team
- You continuously develop the processes within the department and their interfaces
- You determine and track target costs/parameters and report them in case of deviations. Furthermore, you support the (pre-) cost calculation, analysis and report write up during the development process
- You organize and lead brainstorming sessions and workshops on product improvement with a focus on product costs. You are alsoresponsible for the execution of benchmarking activities (product level)
- You calculate product costs and consolidate change costs (including engine options)
- You provide cross-functional support on the topic of product costs in the project environment
- You search for and identify opportunities and accompany their implementation
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or mechanical engineering with a specialization/postgraduate degree in economics
- You have knowledge in the area of value analysis and design to cost
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of cost planning/analysis as well as project-oriented staff management
- You have very good knowledge of English and German, knowledge of French is an advantage
- You have perfect command of MS Office and also have knowledge with ERP and Pro Engineer
- Your personality is characterized by its high flexibility, ability to innovate and sense of responsibility as well as your leadership skills and cost awareness
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline CALLEWAERT at: 0269133111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr