Sunrise is offering Data, Internet, Security and Voice Services to Corporate Customers. The team Services Operations is responsible to implement the service in the network and provide 3rd level support. For this position, we are looking for a Network & Security Operations Engineer.
- Configuration Management (Service Fulfillment): Execute work orders to apply configuration changes and implement Data and/or Security services
- 3rd level Incident and Problem Management (Service Assurance)
- Participate in an Emergency Support Rotation covering 24x7 network outage and service degradation restoration (On-Call Rotation)
- Work in project assignments with direct interface to customers technical and project management personnel, ensuring an efficient realization of customer specific solutions
- Create and document network designs and migration scenarios
- Advanced technical College / University of applied science in telecommunication, networking
- Hands-on experience with Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet and Huawei devices (experience equivalent to CCNP)
- At least 3 years of experience in network operation and management Information Science in an ISP environment
- Knowledge and practical experience in designing and configuring FW VPN, NAT and clustering, policies according to customer requirements
- Advanced know-how in the following protocols and technologies: IP, TCP/UDP, IPsec, VPN, IPv4, IPv6, BGPv4,BGPv6, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS/VPLS, QoS
- Strong team player, flexibility of integration in a dynamic team
- Customer oriented way of working
- Analytical mind with good problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Good communication and documentation skills
- English (FLUENT in written and spoken MANDATORY)
Nice to have:
- Certification: JNCIS/JNCIE, CCNP/CCIE or equivalent.
- F5 BIG-IP; IDS/IPS, DDOS-Prevention (Arbor Networks platform), Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management
- ITILv3 foundation certificate
- German (good command enabling successful communication within the team and customers)
At Sunrise, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your online application.