Skyguide provides air navigation services in Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. With around 1500 employees from more than 30 nations, we are pursuing an ambitious innovation strategy that is based on a strong safety and learning culture. We are guided by four values: "We team up to succeed", "We drive innovation", "We own what we do" and, finally, "We create great customer value".
Are you interested in finding out more? We want you to join us as a/an ...
We are recruiting a Project Engineer within the voice communication domain to reinforce the CNS (Communication, Navigation and Surveillance) division. The Project Engineer Voice Communication is responsible to provide Radio / RF engineering skills and project management competences in a complex and safety relevant environment.
- Lead and conduct project and changes aiming to guarantee the continuity of Air-Ground communication services for the Air Traffic Control (ATC)
- Manage and coordinate activities related to operational equipment in close collaboration with your colleagues
- Responsible to apply the relevant norms, standards, national and international regulations linked to safety, security and quality of voice communication equipment
- Manage and support projects, working groups and studies as technical expert in voice communication systems
- Act as single point of contact, in favour of the customer and external industry
- Bachelor or Master of Science in telecommunications / electronics or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of radio technologies including antenna systems as well voice and data communication protocols
- Proven experience in project management
- Experienced in management of construction site/work and relevant processes (e.g. construction permission)
- Fluent in German and sound knowledge of English (C1 level)
Working percentage: 80-100%