As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Senior Test Automation Engineer at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are actively, ambitiously and independently contributing to the quality assurance of our core banking system (Avaloq) as well as other in-house developed applications. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of our automated test cases universe.
- Write automated test scripts based on received specifications
- Continuously increase the automation coverage
- Ensure automated test cases to run without failures
- Execute test cases and conduct detailed analysis and validation
- Enhance the automation framework
- Support implementing/maintaining/improving CI/CD
- Higher education (university / FH) IT or equivalent relevant experience
- 5 years of practical experience in the field of Test Automation
- A strong understanding of programming languages fundamentals
- Advanced Excel proeficiency and SQL is required
- Knowledge in System Architectures, API's and Avaloq is an advantage
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines, distributed systems and micro service architectures will give you room to grow into new challenges over time
- Communicating effectively and demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate with users at all levels of the business will be important to succeed
- Fluency in English, fluency in Portugese and/or German is a plus
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.