We are currently looking for a Senior Lab Technician for a permanent position at their location in the Basel-Land area.
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Senior Lab Technician
Our client is a development and commercialization service provider supporting the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with drug development and bringing new drugs to market to improve human health. Their capabilities span from contract chemical process research and development to the supply of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) - as well as drug products for preclinical studies, clinical trials and commercial use.
They are currently looking for a Senior Lab Technician for a permanent position at their location in the Basel-Land area.
- Support project managers working on projects in organic-chemical synthesis of highly active substances, take on responsibility for laboratory, including following regulations and maintenance of devices;
- Handle GMP synthesis of clinical samples on a scale of up to 10 L as well as GMP-compliant documentation and handling of devices, materials and samples on case-by-case basis;
- Troubleshooting problems occurring in production of chemical substances;
- Maintain active communication with scientists working within projects;
- Create documentation, including weekly reports and interim reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic Degree or apprenticeship as a chemical laboratory assistant;
- Ability to work independently in cooperation with project managers;
- 10+ years of professional experience in organic synthesis and process development;
- Good knowledge of working in GMP environment is desirable;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.