Business Process Owner "Product Lifecycle"
At GF, we see our company as a forward-thinking leader in our field. Since 1802, we have been embracing innovations and sustainable solutions of the highest quality that add value to people's lives around the globe.
- Orchestrate global design and future development for Product Lifecycle Management by collaborating with different stakeholders (from Research & Development to Service) and external partners in an international context.
- Design, supervise and validate Product Lifecycle Management processes (Development Management, ECTR&CAD integration, Collaboration, Document Management, Engineering Change Management) and responsible for their performance and completion.
- Define integration tests, creating test scenarios and data, and training key-users.
- Migration of CAD files (SolidEdge, Creo, NX) to the new SAP-ECTR solution.
- Interaction with the technical team (SAP CoC and external partners) and other Business process owner.
- Monitor key process metrics and KPIs.
- Develop user tools and tips to improve employee usage.
- Tertiary education in Engineering or Science.
- Longstanding experience in related filed, with strong Product Lifecycle Management implementation and SAP ECTR integration (ECC or S/4HANA) experience as user and in development as a plus.
- Experience in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and/or Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management (EPPM) business processes will serve as an advantage.
- Proven experience in business process modelling and tools.
- Entrepreneurial and cross-process thinking person with high internal customer orientation and attention to detail.
- Clear and convincing communication in English, any other language an asset.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Talent Acquisition Manager
+41 32 366 11 11
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world's leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industriesApply now