Together, we can beat cancer. At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work…
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Verification Engineer to join our team. Our aim is to provide customers with fully integrated solutions to enhance the reliability and safety of radiotherapy treatments. We closely collaborate with other engineering locations of Varian, mainly at our R&D site in Budapest, Hungary and Baden, Switzerland.
In this new position in a team of highly competent software engineers you will test software solutions and define test strategy in close collaboration with your colleagues, with product management, with scientific partners, and directly with our clinical users.
- Develop tests and perform verification for Quality Assurance products for radiotherapy systems
- Develop and maintain test framework with related automated test cases
- Perform verification test for our products on radiotherapy machine
- Provide all necessary documentation related to this area of responsibility
- Interest in gathering domain knowledge in the areas of radiotherapy quality assurance
- Computer scientist or Biomedical engineer (at least Bachelor level), 3-5 years of experience in relevant industries
- Experience in UI test automation (Selenium, Windows Automation)
- Knowledge and interest in modern software testing and integration methods, e.g. OOP, TDD, CI, etc.
- ISTQB certificate is an asset
- Open to learn C#
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Fluency in English language, written and verbal
- Traveling expenditure: Up to 10%
Varian is required to comply with all local and applicable regulations that may be associated with vaccine requirements for certain roles.
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.