In relation to the support of the product lines of the supply chain team, an international company in St. Gallen is currently searching for a committed and motivated Supply Chain Manager (end-to-end) 100% (f/m/d).
An opportunity has arisen for the Supply Chain Manager (end-to-end) 100% (f/m/d) to ensure end-to-end responsibility for the supply chain for a specific product line and for standard orders in 4 product line segments. The company is going through a transformational project with the aim to restructure their processes to be best in class.
Supply Chain Manager (E2E) 100% (f/m/d)
- Develop, build and manage a product line-oriented supply chain organisation for end-to-end responsibility for the supply chain (all make-to-project (made-to-order, etc.) and standard products)
- Setting up the product lines supply chain organisation as a trusted expert and business partner and thereafter also act as business partner to key stakeholders in business
- Accomplish all assigned orders respecting quality, delivery and cost as required from the business units, sales and consequently the customers
- Evolve supply chain strategies in line with strategic sourcing and operations functions to finally increase customer satisfaction and decrease the cost
- Implement best practises and measure performance against agreed KPI's
As a key link across this role within the company, a strong and highly motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
- 10+ years experience in supply chain management and in strategic sourcing
- Work experience on product line supply chains and «make-to-order» environments
- Be familiar with global and complex organizations, where excellent organizational skills are demanded
- Needs to come from industries such as mechanical, industrial automation, semiconductions, electronical manufacturing, machinery or similar
- Fluent in English is mandatory, German on a conversational level is enough
If you are keen to join this company as a Supply Chain Manager (end-to-end) 100% (f/m/d), I look forward to receiving your application!