Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
- You coordinate of process engineers of the entire system in technical, scheduling and qualitative aspects for a dedicated international project
- You coordinate internal and external interfaces (engineers, customers, suppliers etc.)
- You are the point of contact to our customers for the entire process engineering
- You support and cooperate with the proposal team
- You are the primary responsible for technical process risk analysis (HAZOP)
- You support and supervise the commissioning
- You are a trained mechanical / chemical / process engineer with 5+ years' experience in process engineering and plant construction, preferably large industrial plants
- Experience in project management field, HAZOP, ATEX, coaching and presentations
- Very good user knowledge of P&IDs and CAE tools (preferably Comos)
- Motivated, flexible and team-oriented personality
- Sound planning and organizational skills, high problem-solving capability, high quality standards, ability to get things done, teambuilding and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application in English
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.