Visit our webpage ompharma.com
Following an internal transfer, we are recruiting a Head of Maintenance and Metrology based at our headquarters and production site in Geneva. Reporting directly to the Head Manufacturing, your mission is to manage and guarantee the maintenance of production equipment, utilities, and buildings.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead, support and develop Maintenance teams (3 direct reports, 12 people in total)
- Define, organize and schedule the interventions of Maintenance teams, in coordination with Production teams and support services
- Manage preventive and palliative maintenance plan
- Perform or assist contractors with inspection, installation, repair and replacement of components
- Analyze technical breakdowns and equipment reliability
- Define and implement Lean actions to ensure continuous improvement of the service
- Take part as project leader or member in group projects to implement new technical installations or optimize existing equipment
- Be accountable for the department budget, as well as the Quality and Safety compliance of maintenance operations
To carry out this mission, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- Engineering Degree, ideally in the field of Automation/Control, or similar educational background
- At least 6 years of experience in industrial Maintenance, in a seamless process environment
- Solid experience in project management
- First experience in managing Maintenance teams or proven leadership skills
- Fluency in French and English
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an experienced maintenance leader. Feeling comfortable in a fast-paced environment, you describe yourself as solution-oriented person with a client-centric mindset, who likes to act in an entrepreneurial and innovative manner. Thanks to your communication skills, you easily interact with different cross-functional stakeholders and quickly establish collaborative relationships. Furthermore, your strategic thinking enables you to examine and understand issues from multiple points of view and propose/implement improvements with a pragmatic and proactive approach.
Would you like to be part of the OM Pharma journey by playing a key role on an innovative production site? Apply as soon as possible and join us!