Join our Technology Center within Flow Equipment Division in Switzerland as Technical Designer to help us take the Design Group to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Performing the design and development work for test equipment and model pumps
- Creating design studies and related design calculations
- Creating NX 3D model and 2D drawing templates
- Creating and checking detail drawings
- Coordinating the design work for model pumps with other departments like test bed and hydraulics
- Coordinating the order process for local projects. This includes the local management of suppliers, requests for quotes, purchase orders incl. cost control
- Supporting the development, maintenance and administration of technical documentation, handbooks, calculation sheets and tools
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Apprenticeship as a technical draftsman and a degree as mechanical technician (Technikerschule Maschinenbau)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Mechanical Design in a similar industry to Sulzer, rotating equipment know-how is preferred
- Excellent skills in 3D CAD modelling and detail drawing generation
- Being familiar with SAP and Teamcenter is a plus
- Analytical mindset with a strong focus on quality
- Team-oriented personality but also able to work independently
- Good command of English and German
- Varied and interesting position in an international working environment
- The chance to make an impact at a global scale
- Good working climate, highly qualified colleagues
- Attractive employment conditions
- Central workplace, only five minutes from Winterthur central station
Location: We are based in Winterthur. This is a great place with a high quality of life. In the historic old town you find many shops, cafés, bars and restaurants. Recreation areas can be reached in a short time from any point of the city.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2022 in Switzerland. So come and join our story, starting today!