For our client, a globally active pharmaceutical company in the Basel area, we are looking for a temporary assignment
Packaging Engineer 60-80% (m/f/d)
Technical support on manufacturing processes and technologies mainly for Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) with focus on packaging systems and packaging process, to ensure maintenance of the qualified status of marketed prod-ucts that are supplied by CMO's through packaging lifecycle
- Provide technical expertise for packaging processes and technologies, with focus on technical transfer, shipping qualification, validation, technical issues, process improvements
- Support quality and relevant team functions by provision of technical assessments to if impact on process changes, technical transfers, discrepancies, complaints associated to packaging systems and packaging processes
- Upon request of the JMT (Joint Management Team), initiate, manage and assess changes (support change control, provide impact assessment, coordinate qualification activities) on the packaging systems E.g. change in materials, packaging configurations or process. (Can include evaluation and qualification of primary, secondary and tertiary packaging solutions incl. Setting up the related qualification documentation based on patient, product, regulatory, business or technical requirements)
- Maintain the internal data-collection with information of validated status of products packed at CMOs
- Support the CMO Artwork groups by verification and approval of technical drawings
- Support packaging activities at specific CMOs by authoring packaging material specifications, preparation technical drawings and final approval of Artwork PDFs.
- Work in close collaboration with all other packaging functions to ensure alignment, consistency and engagement with SME's as needed
- The activities include GMP tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience or any other higher certification
- At least 5 years of direct experience in packaging engineering and technical Artworks related activities
- Experience in document management
- Knowledge of main systems as Autocad
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Ability to assess risks, make decisions and drive changes
- Excellent at building and maintaining constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preferably understanding of cGMPs and health authority requirements.
Working Time: flexible working hours
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 month (extension maybe)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Heidi Arbogast (+41 61 270 80 44).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers. Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.