"We are inspired by teamwork, appreciation and a focus on the future."
DevOps Engineer (w/m) 80-100%
As DevOps Engineer you focuse on the deployment, automation, and optimization of data pipelines and analytics infrastructure, particularly on the Azure platform.
What you can do
- You develop and maintain tools and platforms that automate infrastructure provisioning, scaling, and monitor the data pipeline operations on Azure
- You collaborate with Data Engineers, - Analysts and - Scientists to build, maintain, and optimize data pipelines, analytics applications and infrastructure using Azure services
- You implement continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous monitoring processes to ensure efficient and reliable data delivery
- You ensure data pipeline reliability, stability, and scalability by implementing best practices in infrastructure management and data processing
- You troubleshoot and resolve issues related to your responsibilities
What you have to offer
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience with a strong expertise on Azure Cloud managed services for data processing and analytics
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure as Code principles, and proficiency programming in Terraform and Hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration technologies
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Azure DevOps, GitLab)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Thanks to your excellent communication and collaboration skills, you are able to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proficiency in English and mastery of at least one national language
What we can offer you
- 13th monthly salary
- Profit-sharing bonus or individual bonus depending on role
Work & holidays
- 42-hour week
- Flexible working hours possible depending on role
- Working from home possible depending on role
- Minimum 25 days' holiday
- Possibility of buying holiday or taking unpaid leave
- Advantageous sharing of premiums: approx. 2?3 employer, 1?3 employee
- Choose "Plan plus" voluntarily and pay more into your pension fund
Maternity and paternity leave
- Support and financing of internal and external training courses
- Bonus for successful completion of the training
Family & work
- Family-friendly: Part-time employment possible
- Children's fund for own children with preferential interest rate and contribution by the employer
- Marriage and birth allowances
- Parking spaces with advantageous rates or contribution to annual public transport season ticket depending on location
- Fleet discount: attractive conditions for cars
- Fuel discount
- Staff restaurant with attractive prices
What's on top of that
- Staff discount of up to 20% in our pharmacies
- Bonuses for the referral of new employees
- Registered shares at preferential prices
- Discounts at partner companies (gyms, hotels, language schools, electronics shops, wine trade, etc.)
- Long-service award: Bonus and additional vacation days every five years
- Mobile subscription and smartphone at attractive prices
- Discount on supplementary health insurance
Your application will be processed by:
Galenica AG, Human Resources
Tel. +41 58 851 94 56
The leading healthcare provider in Switzerland
As the Galenica Group, we are the leading healthcare provider in our country. Our companies offer a wide range of future-oriented careers that have something in common: our employees are highly committed to the health and well-being of the people of Switzerland.
To this end, we operate the largest pharmacy network in Switzerland and stock well-known own brands as well as exclusive brands and products from business partners. We are also the leading wholesaler in the Swiss healthcare market and offer suppliers quality logistics and associated services.
The headquarters are located in Bern, where everything comes together.
Valuable services are provided for the entire Group here, including HR, IT, Marketing, Communications and Finance.
Place of work
Galenica AGApply now