Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers' journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Maintenance team in Geneva, we are currently recruiting for an
Licensed Avionic Maintenance Engineer
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is informed in case further work is required
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- When workload requires or upon Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and/or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
- Mechanical/ technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- B2 license or B1/B2 license and/or with type rating(s) (Gulfstream, Bombardier BD700)
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Good English knowledge
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms Océane Nicolau