Stadler has been building trains for over 80 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In addition to our Swiss locations, around 13 000 employees work at several production and engineering sites and over 70 service locations in Europe, North America and North Africa.
Stadler Signalling is the center of competence for Signalling technology and digitalization in the Stadler Group with multiple sites in Switzerland and Germany. Our highly qualified teams work in the area of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC) and electronical interlocking (ESTW) to develop our solutions further. Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
80% - 100%
How you can make an impact
- Preparation and execution of risk analysis
- Engineering support (SW-, E-Engineering) in the implementation of RAMS requirements
- Creation and maintenance of all process-relevant documents (e.g. RAMS Plan)
- Safety validation of requirements
- Creation of homologation concepts for the specific country
- Coordination with regulatory authorities, infrastructure managers and assessors
- Assistance in the preparation of approval documents and their review for form and completeness
- Assistance with the approval of CBTC/ATO/CWS systems by the regulatory authorities
How you will contribute
- Engineering degree (BSc, MSc) or similar educational background
- Experience in the application of functional safety standards (e.g. EN 50126/8/, IEC 61508 , ARP5150, ARP4761 or similar)
- Experience in the railway signalling area is an advantage
- Fluent in English. German is an advantage.
- Open, communicative and flexible personality with a independent and goal-oriented working style
- High motivation to become familiar with new technologies, development processes and tools
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- International dynamic environment with start-up character and high diversity
- Varied and exciting area of responsibility with flexibility for mobile work
- The recruitment process consists normally of two interview rounds (MS Teams and on site; with HR and line)
- Applications via agencies are not considered
Do you have questions about a specific department?
Artur Riesen, Team Lead Approval CBTC/ATO, will be happy to help:
phone +41 44 956 52 07
I am happy to help
phone +41 44 878 82 76
Where we need you
Informatik, Engineering, Safety, Engineer
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. Therefore, we offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
A hockey game or a trip to the Zurich Zoo – we offer free tickets for you and your family.
We are happy to cover the costs of the halffare ticket and cover part of the costs of a ZVV or SBB travel card.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of (online) shops.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and company interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.