Stadler has been building trains for over 75 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In 2017 Stadler established an independent, international centre of competence for signalling technology. Today, several teams of highly qualified engineers research and develop signalling solutions in Wallisellen. These include solutions in the areas of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC). Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
- Creation of concepts, architecture and design description for ATS (Automatic Train Supervision) subsystem
- Preparation and review of the requirements and specifications of the system/subsystems/HW/ SW/ interfaces with focus on the ATS systems
- Comparison of concepts with market needs and available technologies
- Integration of ATS with other subsystems
- Test Specification for System/Subsystem/SW/and Interfaces from ATS Perspective
- Execution of model-based and HIL tests
- Integration and commissioning of systems in the field
- Specifications and management of validation and certification for ATS systems
- Completed technical education as electrical or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable
- Experience in development of software algorithms and object oriented programming (OOP) in Java
- Experience with Agile Development methods and iterative approach
- Good operating system knowledge in Linux/windows
- Several years of experience in industry sector (ideally railway) and complex system development
- Knowledge of Automatic Train Supervision (ATS) subsystem, traffic management or process control systems and/or CBTC standards (IEEE, UNISIG, safety standards EN 50126,128,1290) is an advantage
- Fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
- Fascination for building new solutions and applying new methods and technologies
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Applications via agencies are not considered
- Due to Swiss permit restrictions, applications of Non-EU/EFTA Citizens without valid work permit for Switzerland cannot be prioritized
I am happy to help
HR Business Partner
phone +41 44 878 82 77
Where we need you
ATS, Egnineering, Software Entwicklung, Railway, Startup, Programming, Signalling, Automatic Train Supervision
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.