The Balgrist Campus is the research centre for the development of current and future top musculoskeletal medicine. Are you our new team member? We are looking for a motivated person as of now or by agreement as a
Junior Biomedical Engineer as 3D Operation Planner 80-100% (m/f)
- Creation of 3D operation plans on your own responsibility
- Design of patient-specific instruments for intraoperative navigation of complex orthopaedic surgeries
- Use of dedicated CAD software and collaboration with surgeons
- Master's degree from University or University of Applied Science in medical technology or equivalent
- Experience with CAD software ? Experience with Matlab
- Ability to work in parallel and deal with firm deadlines
- Experience in orthopaedics is an advantage
- An exciting job in an innovative and challenging environment
- Motivated colleagues working collaboratively and thoroughly to improve patient's treatment
- The company is located in one of Zurich's most modern research buildings (Balgrist CAMPUS) in an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
For further information please contact Laura Leoty, deputy head of 3D preoperative planning and 3D printing, Tel. 044 510 73 67.
We are looking forward to your complete online application.
Please note that for administrative reasons we do not process applications sent by post.