We are an award winning, top 10 start-up company in Switzerland, that is building a 500T demonstration plant to showcase our technology that chemically recycles PET plastic to its two monomers in a low energy, environmentally friendly, sustainable process. With our Pilot Plant and Quality Labs established, we are looking to move to the next stage of Quality Assurance for our customers, by hiring a Quality Control Manager to shape our quality development.
Reporting to the Head of QA and the CSO, the manager will be responsible for determining the quality and validating all material produced on the DePoly Pilot Plant, at our facility in Sion, Valais, implementing a QMS system. This work will provide the baseline as we scale up and implement the QMS on our 500T Showcase plant currently being built, and ultimately our commercial scale plants.
- Run and maintain the Analytical and Quality Assurance Laboratory.
- Implement and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure the quality of monomers produced by the Pilot Plant matches specifications both internally and for customers.
- Work closely with the pilot plant operators, and Laboratory Management, communicating quality results to optimise processes.
- Prepare quality reports and quality documents, both internally and for customers.
Your profile :
- Degree or Technical Qualification with a strong focus on analytical chemistry.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with analytical equipment such as ICP and HPLC, UV-Vis and GC/MS, and experience maintaining such analytical instruments is essential.
- Experience working in, or running a Quality Assurance Laboratory is essential.
- Can think independently, be well organised and motivated, and good communication skills as part of small and large teams, with the ability to cultivate and develop the role.
- Be a excellent communicator, fluent in English and have a good working knowledge of French.
- Have a Swiss working permit or be eligible to work in Switzerland.
What we can offer:
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment.
- The chance to grow and expand horizons with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up and development of new recycling technologies.