The IT Architecture team defines the strategic evolution roadmap of the IT BSS landscape to support the evolution of product & services of Sunrise. In addition, the IT Architecture team is responsible to support Business-as-usual projects by engineering end-to-end solutions that meet the business needs in alignment with the IT strategic guidelines.
As a member of the team the IT Architect will:
- Orchestrate the solution design for complex Business projects by identifying the changes required on the affected application IT components
- Define transformation roadmap for stand-alone applications or BSS domains
- Outline IT strategic decisions in close collaboration with the Business Units
What we look for in an applicant:
- University degree in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a medium to large service industry company
- Proven track of Solution and Enterprise Architecture experience
- Telecommunication industry background preferably
- IT Architecture certification (TOGAF) is a plus
- Contributor in BSS or Digital Transformation Programs
- Forward-looking and solution-oriented; assertive and innovative
- Fluency in English
At Sunrise, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your online application.