IT Architect (DE/EN)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Overview of the role
In this interesting role as an IT Architect, you are part of the IT Security & Architecture team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten. You are responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a cost effective, robust, secure and state-of-the-art IT architecture which meets business requirements. Furthermore, you ensure all IT solutions are aligned with IT architecture.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining a cost effective, robust, secure and state-of-the-art IT architecture which meets current and future business requirements
- Continuous IT architecture improvement from a technical and financial perspective and driving IT architecture evolution to meet future business demands
- Responsible for end-to-end IT solution design including the coordination of required subject matter experts across all IT domains
- Contributing to the innovation- and project agenda by ensuring technological alignment with IT architecture, technology and service/solution selection and technical vendor selection
- Developing business cases for IT architecture evolution and continuous improvement from a technical and financial point view (TCO & ROI)
- Developing project plans for IT architecture implementation and migration as well as IT solution integration
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in similar role of at least 5 years
- Extensive know how in IT architecture, IT networking & hosting and IT solution design as well as good knowledge in IT security and server engineering
- 1-2 year years experience in project planning, IT business case development and large-scale IT architecture transformation/migration
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team
- Service and customer oriented personality who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.