Zurich-based green-tech company Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global leader in solutions for energy transition and circular economy including Energy from Waste (EfW) and Renewable Gas (RG), operating as part of the Hitachi Zosen Corporation Group. HZI acts as a project developer, technology supplier and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological waste recovery. Its solutions are based on efficient and environmentally sound technologies, are thoroughly tested, and can be flexibly adapted to customer requirements. HZI's Service Solutions Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to provide support throughout a plant's entire plant cycle. HZI works for customers ranging from established waste management companies to up-and-coming partners in new markets. Its innovative and reliable solutions have been part of more than 1,600 reference projects worldwide.
- You are responsible for the contractual implementation of the I&C requirements in our product range
- You check and comment on electrical diagrams from suppliers
- You maintain and reconcile supplier data in our CAE tool
- You are responsible for the completeness of CAE lists in your area
- You elaborate technical specifications for components and systems of dedicated product packages, from offer evaluation to co-selection of suppliers
- You are responsible for ordering your systems on time and in quality
- You support our procurement team and the suppliers during the entire project duration
- You are doing the commissioning of your purchased systems (on site and remote)
- You coordinate cross-system interfaces with different stakeholders
- You cooperate with our electrical and I&C department regarding the plant planning and installation of components
- You ensure compliance with official regulations regarding your work package
- Travel amount of 20% globally and standby duty in agreement with the team
- You are a trained Electrician / electrical engineer or similar with 3+ years' experience in a similar role, preferably in (power) plant construction
- You have a good understanding of schematics and data sheets
- You enjoy working with CAE tools
- You have strong organisational and planning skills, a sound quality and cost awareness, and problem-solving attitude
- You are fluent in English, German being a big plus
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.