AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation. We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
Become part of our success story, THEHYDROPOWER Team. Our area of expertise lies in the planning and realisation of hydropower plants with the best possible preservation of natural habitats and satisfaction of increasing safety requirements.
AFRY offers a challenging career path in one of the world’s leading energy industry consultants.
Take on responsibility as:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (f/m/d) 100% - ZURICH
- Project planning of electrotechnical systems incl. generators, transformers, switchgears, etc. for hydropower plants
- Technical responsibility of electrotechnical aspects
- Cooperation with specialists in the fields of turbines, hydraulic steelwork and construction
- Technical support for quotations
- Elaboration of studies
- Preparation of specifications for electrotechnical components
- Review of supplier documents and production inspection of electrotechnical components
- Assistance with acceptance tests on the construction site within the scope of assembly, commissioning and coordination work
- Short trips abroad for meetings with our clients, suppliers and employees on the construction sites
- > 5 years of experience in the hydropower project environment
- Expertise in the field of electrical systems for power plants and generators of hydropower plants
- High sense of quality and responsibility; resilient, customer-oriented team player
- Fluent in Business English, further language skills (preferably German) are a plus
Become part of the AFRY success story! We offer autonomy and high individual responsibility, a cooperative and international work environment, modern employment conditions, flexible working models, above-average social benefits, attractive development opportunities and modern office buildings in a central location.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.