Zurich-based green-tech company Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global leader in solutions for energy transition and circular economy including Energy from Waste (EfW) and Renewable Gas (RG), operating as part of the Hitachi Zosen Corporation Group. HZI acts as a project developer, technology supplier and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological waste recovery. Its solutions are based on efficient and environmentally sound technologies, are thoroughly tested, and can be flexibly adapted to customer requirements. HZI's Service Solutions Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to provide support throughout a plant's entire plant cycle. HZI works for customers ranging from established waste management companies to up-and-coming partners in new markets. Its innovative and reliable solutions have been part of more than 1,600 reference projects worldwide.
- Responsible for electrical basic engineering of Waste to X plants incorporating client requirements
- Develop of electrical concepts, Single line diagrams
- Sizing main equipment ( Power transformers , HV/MV/LV switchgears, UPS systems , current and voltage transformers)
- Conduct electrical systems studies, such as short circuit, load flow, and protection coordination, utilizing power system analysis software
- Cross-system interface coordination between the different electrical systems
- Active collaboration with the plant design (arrangement planners) to plan cable routing and equipment allocation
- Efficient preparation of the technical specifications for components and systems, technical evaluation of bids and joint selection of suppliers
- Coordinate, guide and support the project engineers during detail engineering
- Reviewing technical specifications, calculations and RfQ documentation to ensure accuracy, conformance with codes and client specifications
- Lead design review meeting with customers
- Lead technical meeting with Network operators
- Being an electrical product owner and the point of conduct for any technical support on this product
- Develop and document efficient work processes and make sure lessons learned are shared within the team and implemented in future projects.
- Providing training and assistance to entry level members
Your experiencesJob specific qualification:
Competence in working methods
- Several years of experience in the field of electrical engineering
- Experience in power analysis software ( ETAP experience will be an advantage)
- Configuration of Protection relays (Siemens DIGSI etc, IEC 61850 configuration)
- Proven skills in reading, understanding, and designing electrical schematics
- Knowledge and understanding of schedule constraints and information requirements for production of all electrical deliverables
- High degree of autonomy and ability to prioritize work
- Good cost awareness
- Takes decisions independently and in a timely manner within pre-determined limits
- Good cost awareness
- Good MS Office user knowledge
- Very good English knowledge (spoken and written)
- High degree of understanding of quality assurance
- Knowledge of Electrical engineering tools (EPLAN, Siemens SIMARIS will be an advantage)
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.