Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
As a production team, our mission is to deliver high-quality products on time to researchers and industry customers around the world. In close collaboration with the development team, we bring new instruments into the series production flow. We also work closely with the sales team to make sure we supply our customers on time and with premium service.
- Contribute and lead projects to improve output, quality, and on-time delivery
- Ownership of a set of electronic products in terms of quality, testing and new product introduction
- Maintenance and improvement of the calibration and testing infrastructure
- Provide first level support, report technical issues and production downtime
- Monitor production KPIs to identify bottlenecks and implement yield improvements
- Work in close collaboration with R&D and ensure knowledge transfer
- Train and support team members
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent, ideally backed up by a technical apprenticeship
- 3 years+ experience as production engineer in an industrial environment
- Experience with calibration and testing scripts, Python is a plus
- Understanding of production processes and ERP systems
- Proven project management experience, Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, analytic and solution oriented thinking, independent and conscientious working style
- Fluent English, German nice to have
We offer a diverse work environment with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.