Are you looking to apply your strong data engineering and/or dev ops skills to real world problems, and help keep companies around the globe transparent and accountable for their business conduct?
Are you looking to apply your strong data engineering and/or dev ops skills to real world problems, and help keep companies around the globe transparent and accountable for their business conduct? Do you want to be part of a growing team of ML experts in shaping a state of the art Natural Language Processing pipeline including GPT models? Are you someone who prefers working for an agile, growing firm where you can make a real contribution and be involved in a variety of tasks, but without the uncertainty of a start-up?
If your answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
As our DevOps Engineer with Machine Learning Operations skills, you will join the Dev Ops team (part of Information Technology department within the Products Division) and work daily with the Machine Learning team based in Zürich, Switzerland, to build, maintain, and expand the full machine learning data pipeline within RepRisk. You will work on feature pipelines, automated data creation, training and deployment pipelines, model and endpoint monitoring, etc. Together with our ML and software engineers, you will help design, test, deploy, monitor, and maintain production-scale ML models and cutting-edge ML applications, primarily in natural language processing.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying cloud-based solution architectures and distributed systems, primarily on AWS
- Experience setting up and maintaining data and ML pipelines.
- Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines using best practices.
- System software and management systems experience in Linux environment (Network Management, Systems Management, Datacenter Automation
- Experience with PostgreSQL database architectures and queries; experience with NoSQL would be a plus.
- Strong Python skills; working knowledge of Java or Bash would be a plus
- Knowledge of Git, microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and experience with Amazon Sagemaker, ML FLow, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Terraform (or similar) would be a plus
- Strong system design skills
- Working experience in debugging to diagnose computational bottlenecks, and in troubleshooting issues and software testing
- Analytical and structured thinking, organizational skills, solution oriented, and efficiency
- Strong communication skills with a proficiency in English, every other language is a plus
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.