Kelly is looking for a QA Specialist in production in the French part of Switzerland for a permanent position.
As a member of the quality department, your mission is to act as a Quality partner for operational units. You ensure Systems and documentation, compliance and regulatory GMP requirements. You act as a QA representative for QA routine tasks and also QA projects.
- Review and approve batch documentation records and related GMP documents
- Ensure quality oversight of the day-to-day operations
- Follow all quality processes according to established procedures such as change controls, deviations, complaints, investigations, CAPA plan
- Support alert and batch recall process
- Support the implementation and maintenance of internal quality systems, including the preparation of quality management reviews and audits (inspections and internal audits)
- Pharmacist or master degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance in a pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in QA manufacturing
- French mother tongue - Fluent in English - minimum B2
Your Kelly contact
Staffing Life Science