Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
- You are the go-to person in our projects for all issues related to processes of FGT (Flue Gas Treatment)
- You prepare process engineering design calculations, create P&ID diagrams, engineering lists and various functional descriptions
- You do the detailed design of components
- You support the handling of the project from a process engineering point of view (specifications, risk analyses etc.) and the preparation of operating manuals
- Special task: You take good care of the data quality of our CAE database (COMOS) for the FGT system group
- Trained process / environmental or control engineer with 3+ years of experience in process engineering of plants
- Solid experience with CAE tools (COMOS is a plus), incl. writing scripts and queries
- Strong understanding of logic circuits and functional diagrams
- Fluency in English and German
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.