Headquartered in Lachen near Zurich, Switzerland, the Octapharma Group is a leading company in the worldwide market for therapeutic human proteins. Working at Octapharma means to have an opportunity to contribute to our common goal – developing lifesaving therapies to improve patients’ lives.
We are seeking
A competent and motivated person who provides advanced administrative and business operations support to the Head of IBUs and the Heads of Octapharma’s three International Business Units (IBUs). In partnership with the Corporate Communications Department, this position will be responsible for leading and providing recommendations regarding planning and execution of “off site” meetings, globally and locally setting new standards for meeting excellence.
Your main responsibilities and opportunities
- Providing advanced administrative support in all interactions with global and local colleagues. Maintain calendars of 3 senior IBU leaders with heavy international travel and meeting management
- Independently provide the most complex administrative support and project coordination showing a high level of appropriately independent decision making in order to keep initiatives moving
- Ensure the tracking of all deadlines for assigned managers in order to guarantee timely delivery of all projects, presentations, reports, etc.
- Work closely with other functions to ensure the department has what it needs to operate at the highest level of efficiency
- Manage numerous important cross functional as well as global launch team meetings, international business team meetings, create agendas, consolidate presentations, action items, send follow-up communications and deliverables as well as have an active voice in the meetings
- Provide general support to the IBU team beyond the Senior Management level
- Develop and maintain highly useful administrative systems, reports and formats
- Develop and maintain a confidential, centralized filing system, which is linked to the intranet filing structure for ease of use by appropriate parties
- Schedule and maintain daily calendars and coordinate complex travel arrangements both international and domestic
- Coordinate and schedule high-level business meetings
- Manage all logistical details in collaboration with internal colleagues and external vendors
- Process expense reports
- Commercial Apprenticeship and further training / education in Marketing
- Minimum 3 plus years of related professional experience supporting senior-level management
- High customer service mentality
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- High team orientation
- Ability to multitask and be flexible to work assignments
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to travel locally and globally for up to a week at a time
- Diverse range of tasks with a large area of responsibility
- Work in an exciting, challenging and international environment
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- 5 weeks holidays and flexible working time
- Support of education and training
How to apply
Please apply online in English describing your interest, expected salary and enclosing your CV, references and/or recommendation letters.