Migros Online formerly known as LeShop.ch is the most exciting initiative in Swiss e-commerce and we will re-define the marketplace. Our vision is to offer a frictionless online and offline shopping experience and to grow the Migros Online brand further. As an independent unit within the Migros Group, we combine the best of both worlds: the feeling of a fast-moving tech company with the backing of the largest retailer in Switzerland.
Our Motto is "Love it, change it or leave it". Do you have a positive mindset and like to get things done? Are you a team player that likes knowledge sharing and would like to grow as a person? Are you courageous and take responsibility? Then we would love to hear from you.
we are seeking to recruit immediately or by agreement a
Work location: Ecublens (near Lausanne)
Starting date: asap
Work percentage: 100%
About your new role:
- Analyse, design, develop and validate new features of the supply chain management IT solutions
- Apply good development practices, such as writing tests (unit, functional, acceptance, etc.), and code reviews
- Participate in our DevOps activities such as improving our continuous integration and automated deployment system
- Participate in the maintenance of our existing systems and the third level support
- Work with the agile iterative mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials.
- Actively shape the culture and processes, share knowledge and be a great team player
Skills & Requirements:
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development, ideally with the Spring framework
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture, SQL and git
- Knowledge of the following technologies a plus: Angular framework, Elasticsearch, Docker, OpenShift, REST, JSON, Grafana, InfluxDB, Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, Kibana, Jira and Confluence
- Up-to-date with software design and architecture patterns, passionate about writing clearly readable, maintainable and testable code
- Experience in agile feature teams beneficial
- Curious about solving interesting and complex challenges
- Self-sufficient and well organized, and you can expect the same from the team around you
- Professional-level of English spoken and written – French and German is a plus
What we offer
- An experienced and highly motivated multi-cultural IT team, managing and developing entire supply chain software stack, from management and automation of logistics centres to customer orders delivery
- Latest technologies and standards, e.g. Java 11, Angular 8, continuous deployment
- Room to actively shape the future of IT solutions for the Migros Group
- We value knowledge sharing and innovation. We have fixed days for you to work on new ideas
- Flat hierarchies, participative decision processes, agile & data based prioritization
- Work-life balance is important to us, that is why we offer flexible working hours and a place to have fun and laugh together
Does this challenge appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. In order to be able to process your application efficiently, we kindly ask you to apply online only, using the following link.
HR Business Partner