Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is a global leader in the payments industry and the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and acquirers. Powered by 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and innovative solutions fostering their growth. Services offered by Worldline include instore and online commercial acquiring, highly secure payment transaction processing and numerous digital services. In 2021 Worldline generated a proforma revenue close to 4 billion euros. worldline.com
Worldline's corporate purpose ("raison d'être") is to design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. Worldline makes them environmentally friendly, widely accessible, and supports social transformation.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We've established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions. If you are a highly-skilled Java Software Engineer, then get ready to join our software technology center. You have authoritative knowledge of software development and validated experience in testing? If finding and crafting software solutions as well as finding issues and fixing them with appealing, meticulous code are among the tasks that you're passionate about, we'd like to hear from you.
About the team
Our highly motivated team is concentrating mainly on merchant onboarding. We are committed to continuous improvement, building excellent solutions, and growing customer happiness.
The onboarding domain within Worldline is an important part of our product portfolio and will become even more important over the next years. Onboarding is an inseparable phase of our core process and needs to be flawless, frictionless, and with the best possible user experience.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Help to build stable and at the same time modern systems
- Work in an Agile DevOps team that accompanies features from analysis, design, implementation, functional testing to operation and support (incl. stand-by)
- Bring your enthusiasm to try out and use Leading Edge technologies and learn a lot in the process
- Develop solutions for our customers based on current Java technologies
Skills we can't do without:
- Passion for software development
- Experience with Java and database software development
- Interest in new things and fast learning
- Customer-oriented and independent
- Analytical and networked thinking
- Flexible, creative and pragmatic team player
- Very good knowledge of English and German, written and spoken
Skills we'd like:
- You have profound experience with Java 8/11 and Oracle DB (SQL/PLSQL)
- Practical knowledge with versioning, preferably GIT
- Computer Science Education (College, University)
- Experience with Docker / Openshift
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Familiarity with Clean Code principles
- Wish to continue to grow professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
Worldline, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich. For any questions please contact Jutta Hoch-Weinert via phone +41 79 850 73 61.