SOCAR Research, located in Nyon, Switzerland, is a leading Functional Service Provider with more than 30 years’ experience in the provision of clinical research and technology services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
SOCAR is seeking to hire an experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA). You will be part of a young and dynamic multidisciplinary project research team. Part of your responsibilities will be to perform clinical monitoring (remote and onsite) for designated projects and the remainder of the time will be office-based and will be spent, amongst others, performing tasks in data management such as checking clinical data for completeness and medical consistency, in preparation for statistical analysis.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Perform (remote) site visits, write-up the visit reports, follow-up and resolve issues arising from these visits
- Perform source data/document verification (SDV) remotely and onsite
- Perform (remote) monitoring / site management activities
- Maintenance of the electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)
- Perform data management activities (e.g. tracking the completion of the eCRFs at the site and perform data cleaning activities)
- Limited travel to sites
- Medical-related scientific degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD, Nursing qualifications or similar degrees and/or experience)
- A minimal of three years’ experience as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of ICH-GCP, Swiss and other international laws and regulations governing clinical trials
- Strong medical/clinical knowledge
- Excellent clinical trial monitoring skills with a high level of attention to detail and sound problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and achieve project timelines.
- Computer skills (MS Office) and experience in eCRF systems, CTMS Systems, as well as eTMF Software
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken); French and Italian is a plus
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work
If you possess a valid Swiss work permit and fit the profile required for this versatile and challenging position, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to talking to you. We will only respond to candidates who fit the profile for this position.
SOCAR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Only direct applications will be considered for this vacancy. We do not accept speculative CVs or candidate profiles.