For our client, a global manufacturer of medical devices, we are looking for a Junior Clinical Research Associate. Your role will be to play a role in supporting the conduct of clinical studies from set up to closure.
- Assist in the writing of clinical investigation plans and other essential study document
- Preparation of submission packages to ethics committees
- Preparation and maintenance of Trial Master Files and ensuring they are complete and audit-ready
- Study closure and archiving
- Tracking clinical study spending versus budget, verifying and managing invoices
- Managing and filing the site and CRO contract process
- Organization of investigator meetings, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or equivalent is required
- Advanced degree or equivalent education in life sciences/healthcare is desirable
- Advanced English (oral and written) is required
- German is desirable
- Knowledge of and experience in clinical research in the field of medical devices is preferable
- Ambitious, motivated with an independent working style
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands and projects
- Good communication skills, open minded
- Swiss applicants or applicants with a Swiss type C permanent resident permit will be given priority
- Start date: January 2023 or by agreement
We offer a dynamic working environment at a global player in medical devices with many opportunities for career development and a competitive salary.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Mr Peter Fennema at firstname.lastname@example.org.