As a leading university hospital with a rich tradition, the Inselspital is part of the Insel Group and is a centre of medical expertise and high technology with an international reputation as well as being a first-class training and research centre.
Clinical Research Associate in Diabetes Technology (Postdoc)
Start per immediately or by arrangement
Fixed term for 2 years
The Department of Department of Diabetes, Endocrinology, Nutritional Medicine and Metabolism is seeking to immediately hire a Post-doctoral Scholar to perform clinical research on novel diabetes treatment approaches (e.g. novel drugs and devices or combinations thereof).
- Biomedical background (MD and/or PhD) with formal training in Medicine and knowledge about clinical management of diabetes
- Prior experience in clinical research and clinical trial management (e.g. legal, regulatory, and practical aspects) are highly desirable
- Ability to analyse data using statistical software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to conduct independent research, ability to work effectively in a team.
- highly skilled and dedicated aiming for an independent academic career
This position offers a vibrant and highly interactive academic setting in a new state-of-the-art research facility, along with investigator and industry-sponsored funding, access to outstanding resources and technology platforms, strong computational support from the facility, access to a large inpatient and outpatient diabetes population and a friendly, collaborative and interdisciplinary group of colleagues in both clinical and engineering sciences. The salary for this position aligns with the University Bern Post-doc Regulations.
For further information, please contact
Laura Goetschi, Research Administration Officer
Phone: +41 31 664 13 36