Biomaterial Implants - IIT - KOL Management - Projects
Our client is a Swiss Biotech group
headquartered in region Zurich-Lucerne
region. All tasks related to development, production and sales of biomaterial medical devices
and implants are being carried out from the Swiss site. The products are being marketed through various country affiliates and more than 60 distribution partners worldwide
Holding an exceptionally large R&D department for regenerative medicine, our client continuously makes significant investments
in state-of-the-art technology and equipment. Highly intense activities on different clinical study programs are currently carried out. Often, these investigator Initiated Trials are conceptualized and executed in cooperation with Clinical Marketing, the country organizations and the KOLs.
We are looking for an experienced manager and study coordinator for the Clinical Program Management department, who will connect the topics Clinical Science, Clinical Operations, Clinical Marketing between the internal contacts and hold the threads together in the individual studies.Your responsibilities:
- support country affiliates in all clinical activities with medical devices
- train, educate and guide national clinical research managers
- manage review and selection of Investigator Initiated Trials
- planning and controlling of clinical resources and budgets
- develop relationships to clinical experts (KOLs)
- supporte product development teams
- supporting the clinical evaluation process
- Sound scientific or medical background
- experience in clinical research with medical devices
- familiar with managing post-market clinical trials
- knowledge in medical device product development and product launches
- experience in KOL-Management and direct exposure to KOLs
You impress us with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to make yourself visible across departments. Goal is to strengthen competitiveness and to contribute to the positive business development by providing solutions to innovative medical needs through clinical development activities.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to receive your application.
Interested? We are looking forward to get in touch with you.