At GF, we see our company as a forward-thinking leader in our field. Since 1802, we have been embracing innovations and sustainable solutions of the highest quality that add value to people's lives around the globe.
#GFMS #becomingbettereveryday #caring #Jobs4Ukrainians
- Design of individual parts as well entire assemblies, combination of parts;
- Creation of detailed designs and production drawings including complete parts lists;
- Support the assembly department during the manufacturing process;
- Support in technical product maintenance as well as in product change management process;
- Continuous optimization of manufacturing costs while maintaining quality.
- Completed EFZ basic training as Design Engineer;
- Further education as technician HF in mechanical engineering;
- Demonstrated expertise in design and development of machine parts and tools;
- Professional experience in a product development environment in mechanical engineering, ideally with (1) Machine tool engineering, (2) Development of series products or (3) Precision parts;
- Good English and German skills, French is an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world's leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industriesApply now