Headquartered in Lachen near Zurich, Switzerland, the
Octapharma Group is a leading company in the worldwide market for therapeutic
human proteins. Working at Octapharma means to have an opportunity to
contribute to our common goal – developing lifesaving therapies to improve
Headquartered in Lachen near Zurich, Switzerland, the Octapharma Group is a leading company in the worldwide market for therapeutic human proteins. Working at Octapharma means to have an opportunity to contribute to our common goal – developing lifesaving therapies to improve patients’ lives.
We are seeking
a motivated professional to join the International Business Unit Haematology as Global Medical Customer Manager. You are committed to create the value for physicians and patients. In this role you will be responsible for planning, implementation and execution of post marketing medical and clinical projects and services for the Haematology portfolio. You will work with Global Brand managers and local Sales & Marketing organizations to improve level of knowledge and quality of communication. You will continuously collect customer insights and develop relevant projects addressing unmet medical needs. You will structure and execute medical training and prepare education to external and internal audience. You will also maintain a diverse portfolio of strategic clinical relationship, encouraging interest, study, support, and acceptance of products and services on the marketplace.You will report to the Head of International Business Unit Haematology .
Your main responsibilities and opportunities
- You are responsible for planning and execution of assigned clinical projects over the range of the portfolio.
- You are responsible for the medical content of global marketing materials and communication elements.
- You contribute to and steer the execution of scientific publication programs.
- You contribute to the international opinion leader communication and development.
- You are responsible for internal / external medical training.
- You contribute to regulatory documents.
- You contribute to congresses / symposia by strategy planning and content development and to international and local marketing activities.
- You collect customer insights and derive activities to adequately address identified unmet needs.
- You contribute to clinical life science management projects and to new product development projects in close collaboration with the Global Brand Management.
- You have a medical science / life science background (university degree), alternatively business education with strong background in pharmaceutical business.
- You have previous 3-5 years of local or regional working experience in a related function and want to develop into a global responsibility.
- Prior experiences in Haematology is an advantage.
- You have been working on successful projects in market launch, medical communication, key opinion leader management, clinical initiatives, medical marketing, and sales and marketing support.
- You have excellent English language skills in oral and written form (German is advantageous, additional languages are beneficial).
- You are used to working diligently with scientific information and clinical data to translate this into creative clinical projects and compelling communication.
- You are a hands on person used to work in specialized teams on strategic projects.
- As an experienced project leader you know how to convince and to motivate your internal and external teams.
- You are a strong team player, internationally oriented, with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- You are willing to travel (approximately 25%).
- You have an open-minded, creative, self-motivated personality and you are eager to learn.
- Work in an international and dynamic environment where you have opportunities to grow
- Work within a qualified dynamic team where your contribution can make a real difference for the patients worldwide
- An attractive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Please e-mail your application in English describing your interest, expected salary and enclosing your CV, references and/or recommendation letters to: