About Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
In our AutoChem business unit, we develop synthesis, sampling and reaction analysis tools for scientists in pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We provide scientists the information they need to deliver life-changing products. Join our team at our headquarters in Nänikon-Greifensee and support the fast growing business opportunity within our unit as a Software Appliation Project Manager 100%.
In this role, your will be responsible for the following tasks:
What You Need to Succeed
- You demonstrate project leadership on different agile software projects
- You ensure timely coaching and leadership of an on- and offshore software development team
- Furthermore you support the improvement of current software development process with agile and scrum methodologies
- Last but not least you will participate and lead meetings and workshops with clients strategically important to the project.
Following requirements are necessary for this role:
Our Offer to You
- You have a master degree in Computer Science or equivalent studies with the necessary years of working experience in software development roles, ideally as an SW Architect or Lead Developer
- Demonstrated experience in leading complex software projects and in requirements engineering
- You are familiar with some of the following methods and tools: Scrum, Use Case 2.0, TFS 2017 / Azure DevOps, Modern Requirements 4 DevOps
- You are a team leader with good communication and coordination skills and can convince and motivate others, experienced in leading an on- and offshore team would be of advantage
- We expect excellent command of written and spoken English and good command of German
We offer challenging, varied tasks in an innovative and international environment, highly qualified teams with good working environment and development opportunities.
Have we raised your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.Equal Opportunity Employment
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here