Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
Test & Measurement is your passion. You feel challenged and enthusiastic about developing software and hardware testing infrastructure that ensures our products adhere to the highest quality standards. This is your chance to work as part of a highly committed R&D team striving for best-in-class measurement hardware and software solutions.
- Development and maintenance of automated calibration and test systems for ZI products, including specification, design, implementation, and documentation.
- Conduct failure analysis and reporting.
- Conduct qualification and compliance testing.
- Specify built-in test functionalities of ZI products (design for testability).
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field.Profound experience in software development, in particular with Python. Being a computer geek is a plus.
- Good knowledge of test and measurement techniques.
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Team player enjoying close collaboration with other HW, HDL/FW, software, and production team members
- Quality oriented.
- Good analytical skills and endurance in solving technical issues.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a nice to have.
We offer a diverse work environment with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.